OUR SCHEDULE DURING COVID-19 SEASON
Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 circumstances we have made some changes to our programs and schedule to ensure safety for our customers and employees.
COVID-19 Update (June 12th, 2022):
We are excited to offer our recreational gymnastics classes this year. Due to the COVID-19 circumstances we have made some changes to ensure safety for our customers and employees.
1. As per the Government of Ontario, effective Tuesday March 1st, 2022, a proof of vaccination will no longer be required in order to enter our facility.
2. As of Saturday June 11th, 2022 masks are no longer mandatory. We still STRONGLY RECOMMEND that all parents/guardians, children & staff wear a mask while at Gymalaya.
3. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there’s only one parent per child allowed in the facility.
4. Makeup and trial classes cannot be offered at this time.
5. Annual Registration Fee of $25/child / $40/family is waived due to COVID-19. Annual Membership Fee will be required for Fall Session 2022 registration and onwards.
6. In case of a lockdown, classes will be paused, and will be resumed once the lockdown is lifted. There will be no refunds!
At that time, a ‘REGISTER’ button will appear beside each class, and registration will be open.
An annual registration fee of $25/child, 40/family will be added to each account upon registration for the Fall session
Fall mini session (1) Sept 12th – Nov 3rd (7-8 classes)
Fall mini session (2) Nov 7th – Dec 22nd (7 classes)
- Pre-registration is required!
- Please register for each Drop-In Playtime class via the list below
- We reserve the right to limit the number of kids attending each date.
- The fee is $10/child. Non mobile infants (in a carrier or a sling) are welcome at no charge
- Due to capacity limit – all fees are non-refundable
- Maximum 2 kids per parent/caregiver
- Caregiver supervision is required at all times
- Parents/caregivers are not allowed on the equipment at any time
- No flips on or off the tumble track
- All parents/caregivers must wear socks in the gym area. If you forget your socks, we sell them for $2 a pair.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there’s only one parent/caregiver per child allowed in the facility. No spectators
- June 12th, 2022 – Masks are optional
- No food allowed in the facility
We are excited to introduce our new PRIVATE FamilyGym Classes at Gymalaya Vaughan!
Book a 45 minute structured class for kids in your family or social bubble. Up to 6 kids and 6 adults may attend together (children ages 5 and under must have a parent in the gym to assist on the equipment). No spectators are allowed in the facility. This is a one time class (not a session of classes, although you may book a series of classes).
The cost is $75 for up to 3 children and $25 for each additional child (up to a maximum of 6 kids).
One family is required to book their desired class. If other members of their bubble want to join, they either must call 905-760-5655 or email email@example.com to be added to same class.
Gymalaya is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our employees and customers. Our entire facility will be cleaned and disinfected between classes. As of June 12th, 2022 masks are optional.
Can’t find the time that fits your schedule? Contact us today and we will try to accommodate your needs!