Summer Camp at Gymalaya Vaughan runs from July 10th to August 25th. Our camp is designed to build physical, mental, and social skills in a fun and non-competitive environment. Our facility is clean, bright, and fully air-conditioned.
Camp is open for children ages 5 to 10. All campers must be registered for a full week. Camp is led by our dedicated, energetic & qualified gymnastics instructors.
Camp activities include lots of gymnastics, arts & crafts, sports games, dance, special activities, special guests, friends and so much more!
Summer Camp Information
- Campers must register for the full camp week of their choice (choose week above)
- Campers must be 5 years old at the start of their summer camp week
- Registration is confirmed on a first come, first served basis
- Full payment is required upon registration
- Camp hours: 9:00AM – 3:00PM
- Drop off is available from 8:50AM – 9:10AM
- Pick up time is between 2:50PM – 3:00PM
- After Care is offered from 3:00PM until 4:00PM for an additional charge (register above)
- All summer camp programs will follow the Government of Ontario Public Health regulations in place at the time of the program (example: masking, screening procedures)
- If your child(ren) feels unwell, please keep them at home
- Includes hours of fun in the gym doing gymnastics
- Arts and crafts related to the weekly theme
- Exciting age-appropriate games, dance & other sport activities
- AM snack, lunch and PM snack (provided by parents)
- A nutritious, peanut/nut-free lunch with at least 2 snacks. Gymalaya is a nut aware facility. Please do not send any food items containing nuts and/or peanuts
- Please pack your child enough food for the day, including an AM and PM snack
- A water bottle
- A change of clothing (for younger children)
- Indoor shoes (ex. crocs/flip flops are recommended)
- Electronic games, iPods, cell phones, money, etc. are not permitted at camp. Gymalaya Vaughan is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Campers should wear anything that is comfortable and flexible to ensure they have freedom to move during activities, including T-shirts, shorts, tights or bodysuits
- Campers will go bare feet in the gym
- Due to the limited number of participants, there will be no refunds or credits (make-ups) for missed days and no shows
- All cancellation requests must be submitted by email
- Before June 1st: Full refund minus a $50 administration fee per camp week per child
- After June 1st and at least 1 week’s notice: Credit on file or option to reschedule a camp week (subject to availability)
- Less than 1 week’s notice: No refunds or credits
- Day camps may be cancelled by Gymalaya if there are severe weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances and we feel it is unsafe for the staff and campers to make it to and from the gym