OUR SCHEDULE DURING COVID-19 SEASON
Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 circumstances we have made some changes to our programs and schedule to ensure safety for our customers and employees.
COVID-19 Update (March 21st, 2022):
We are excited to offer our recreational gymnastics classes this year. Due to the COVID-19 circumstances we have made some changes to ensure safety for our customers and employees:
1. As per the Government of Ontario, effective Tuesday March 1st, 2022, a proof of vaccination will no longer be required in order to enter our facility. However, masks are still required in our facility until further notice.
2. All children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult in the gym. This will ensure the children can follow the guidelines and maintain physical distancing at all times. Therefore, we have combined our TotGym and KinderGym classes into a new class called Parent & Child.
3. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there’s only one parent per child allowed in the facility.
4. We have also combined most of our JuniorGym and SeniorGym classes to allow parents to bring their children at the same time.
5. All classes will be 50 minute long to allow cleaning in between classes.
6. Makeup and trial classes cannot be offered at this time.
7. Annual Registration Fee of $25/child ($40/family) is waived due to COVID-19 until further notice.
8. In case of a lockdown, classes will be paused, and will be resumed once the lockdown is lifted. There will be no refunds!
- Pre-registration is required!
- Please register for each Drop-In Playtime class via the list below
- We reserve the right to limit the number of kids attending each date.
- The fee is $10/child. Non mobile infants (in a carrier or a sling) are welcome at no charge
- Due to capacity limit – all fees are non-refundable
- Maximum 2 kids per parent/caregiver
- Caregiver supervision is required at all times
- Parents/caregivers are not allowed on the equipment at any time
- No flips on or off the tumble track
- All parents/caregivers must wear socks in the gym area. If you forget your socks, we sell them for $2 a pair.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there’s only one parent/caregiver per child allowed in the facility. No spectators
- March 21st, 2022 – Adults are still required to wear masks at all times (until further notice)
- No adults will be permitted to enter the facility without a mask. No exemptions. No clear masks
- No food allowed in the facility
We are excited to introduce our new PRIVATE FamilyGym Class at Gymalaya Newmarket!
Book a 45 minute structured class for kids in your family or social bubble. Up to 6 kids and 6 adults may attend together (children ages 5 and under must have a parent in the gym to assist on the equipment). No spectators are allowed in the facility. This is a one time class (not a session of classes, although you may book a series of classes).
The cost is $75 for up to 3 children and $25 for each additional child (up to a maximum of 6 kids).
One family is required to book their desired class. If other members of their bubble want to join, they either must call 905-868-8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to same class.
Gymalaya is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our employees and customers. Our entire facility will be cleaned and disinfected between classes. As of March 21st, 2022 adults are still required to wear a mask, kids may remove their mask while in class.
Can’t find the time that fits your schedule? Contact us today and we will try to accommodate your needs!