OUR SCHEDULE DURING COVID-19 SEASON
Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 circumstances we have made some changes to our programs and schedule to ensure safety for our customers and employees.
Winter Session (Jan-April 2021)
Registration is now ON!
We are excited to offer our recreational gymnastics classes this Winter. Due to the COVID-19 circumstances we have made some changes to ensure safety for our customers and employees:
- Our Winter Session is split into two mini sessions:
- Winter (1) Jan 2nd – Feb 25th, 2021 (7-8 classes)
- Winter (2) Feb 27th – April 29th, 2021 (7-8 classes)
2. All children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult in the gym. This will ensure the children can follow the guidelines and maintain physical distancing at all times. Therefore, we have combined our TotGym and KinderGym classes into a new class called Parent & Child.
3. We have also combined all of our JuniorGym and SeniorGym classes to allow parents to bring their children at the same time.
4. All classes will be 50 minute long to allow cleaning in between classes.
4. The following classes won’t be offered in the Winter Session and will resume in the future: TinyGym, BabyGym, AcroGym, Advanced Class.
5. Makeup and trial classes cannot be offered at this time.
6. Annual Registration Fee of $25/child ($40/family) is waived due to COVID-19 until further notice.
We are excited to introduce our new PRIVATE FamilyGym Class at Gymalaya Newmarket!
Book a 45 minute structured class for kids in your family or social bubble. Up to 6 kids and 3 adults may attend together (children ages 5 and under must have a parent in the gym to assist on the equipment). No spectators are allowed in the facility. This is a one time class (not a session of classes, although you may book a series of classes).
The cost is $75 for up to 3 children and $25 for each additional child (up to a maximum of 6 kids).
One family is required to book their desired class. If other members of their bubble want to join, they either must call 905-868-8200 or email email@example.com to be added to same class.
Gymalaya is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our employees and customers. Everyone will be screened prior to entering the facility. Our entire facility will be cleaned and disinfected between classes. Parents and children (over the age of 2) must wear a mask, kids may remove the mask during the class.
Can’t find the time that fits your schedule? Contact us today and we will try to accommodate your needs!