Drop In Playtime: 5 years and under
Looking for something to do with the kids? Bring your children to the gym for unstructured drop in play time and gymnastics fun. Your kids will love jumping on the trampoline, rolling on the mats, climbing on the wall bars and swinging on the rings and rope. Coaching staff is available for questions and occasional parachute games.
- Pre-registration is required!
- Please register for each Drop-In Playtime class via the list below
- We reserve the right to limit the number of kids attending each date.
- The fee is $10/child. Non mobile infants (in a carrier or a sling) are welcome at no charge
- Due to capacity limit – all fees are non-refundable
- Maximum 2 kids per parent/caregiver
- Caregiver supervision is required at all times
- Parents/caregivers are not allowed on the equipment at any time
- No flips on or off the tumble track
- All parents/caregivers must wear socks in the gym area. If you forget your socks, we sell them for $2 a pair.
- Everyone must fill out the COVID-19 Screening Assessment Form prior to entering the facility
- Proof of vaccination is required for everyone ages 18 and older
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there’s only one parent/caregiver per child allowed in the facility. No spectators
- Children over the age of 2 and adults must use a face mask while waiting outside for screening and when entering the facility
- Adults must keep their masks on at all times
- Young children who are unable to put on or remove their mask or face covering without the assistance of another person may be exempted
- No adults will be permitted to enter the facility without a mask. No exemptions. No clear masks
- No food allowed in the facility