Celebrate Your Child's Party at Gymalaya
COVID-19: Birthday Parties are not offered at this time
Your child and their friends will hop on the 30 foot tumble trampoline, flip over the obstacle course, swing on the bars and play special parachute games during this fun-filled gymnastics event.
- Our parties are always private so you have an exclusive use of our entire facility!
- Everyone is screened for COVID-19 symptoms and a temperature check is completed prior to entering our facility
- Smaller party options to allow for physical distancing between guests in the gym and the party room
- During COVID-19 we limit the party capacity to a maximum of 10 children and 10 adults to allow for proper physical distancing.
- All staff and guests (over the age of 5) are required to wear a face mask upon entering the facility. Kids may remove their mask while participating in the gym activities and while eating
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout the facility
- Staff will help to serve food and will wear gloves when doing so
- Increased time between parties to allow for a full deep cleaning of the gym equipment and sanitizing of high traffic areas
- Party room capacity and seating arrangements have been adjusted to ensure physical distancing between guests
- All children under the age of 5 must have a parent with them inside the gym to help on the equipment and ensure physical distancing is maintained at all times
- Adults are required to wear socks in the gym. Kids are encouraged to wear non-slippery socks or go barefoot in the gym
- Everyone is required to remove their shoes upon entering the facility
- 1 hour and 45 minutes long including 1 hour of fun instructed activities in the gym followed by 45 minutes in our decorated party room
- Qualified energetic gymnastics instructors lead the kids through challenging and exciting activities
- For children 1 to 10 years of age
- Parents can relax and observe the party through the large viewing windows
- Fully air-conditioned state-of-the-art facility
- Awesome invitations
- All set-up and clean-up are included; however, during COVID-19 we will be limiting our help in the party room to minimize the interaction between our staff and guests
- Napkins, cutlery, cups and plates (plain) for the children are provided
- Coffee & tea for adults including milk and sugar
Parents need to provide:
- Food, cake and drinks – During the COVID-19 pandemic, we encourage parents to bring individually portioned meals and limit the sharing of food items (such as chips, candies, fruits etc). Items such as juice boxes, small individual chip bags and cupcakes are recommended
- Party supplies only if a theme is desired
- Napkins, cutlery, cups and plates for the adults
- Loot bags
- Guest List
- The cost is $375 plus HST.
$100 non-refundable deposit required upon booking to reserve the party time slot. In case of a lock down mandated by the York Region Health Department, the deposit will be refunded in full.
Please see calendar below for availability or contact our office at 905-331-1555